Today we are going to prepare Pandoro cake, it isn’t too difficult to prepare and it doesn’t takes much time; try this recipe, you’ll like it and it’ll bring joyful Christmas! Italian recipe.
- 250 gramms potato starch,
- 250 gramms flour,
- 250 gramms butter,
- 250 gramms sugar,
- 8 eggs,
- 1 small liquor glass (Brandy or Cognac ),
- 1 lemon juice,
- a pinch of salt,
- 1 envelope of sugared vanillin,
- 1 envelope of baking powder dose for 500 gramms of flour,
- 20 gramms of powdered sugar to sprinkle the Pandoro cake.
Turn <pandoro> upside down on a dish and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.